Friday, January 6, 2012

2011!

I'm about a week behind on my 2011 wrap-up post, but oh well!


Here are some of my highlights of the last year of my life...


Rang in the year at OneThing conference!

Watched the entire LOST series between the months of January and April.

Survived winter in Iowa.

Traveled to/through 20 states. Only 1 by airplane.

Had the opportunity to speak and lead worship for some wonderful congregations.

Spent my summer in Kansas with my sister, bro-in-law and precious nephew.

Went to my first (of hopefully MANY) U2 shows.

At least 15 of my friends had babies in 2011; I got to meet 7 of them!

Went to my first Broadway musical: Mary Poppins.

Got the see the Grand Canyon again!

Moved back to my home state of New Jersey to serve my home church and incredible Pastor.

Stayed up all night then drove to the beach to watch the sun rise.

Became a youth leader. Began falling in love with the youthies.

Watched the past season of Biggest Loser most every Tuesday with my dear friend Alicia!

Moved in with my brother, sis-in-law and wild/fun/adorable nephew.

Joined the church choir.

Made some wonderful new friends.

Went to the Thanksgiving Day Parade in Philly!

Obtained my first full-time job since June of 2010.

Joined a gym (and not that this is a highlight, but I did put on 15ish lbs in 2011... yikes...).

Went to Philly on Christmas and ate Japanese food.


What were some of your 2011 highlights?

*megan


2 comments:

  1. i love your zest for life and free spirit! I hope you can meet Gavin soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MEGAN!
    I miss you!
    I am finally keeping up on blogger and am now following you! yay for life:) I love you! im glad i got to spend some of 2011 with you!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment here, or email me at megan.munro7@gmail.com! I look forward to hearing from you!